Sunday, July 8, 2012

There's Always Something Going On

I keep waiting for things to slow down so I have time to blog, but that just doesn't seem to happen around here.

It's not particularly crafty news to share but here's what we've been up to:

First, Scott & Ellie both competed in dance and figures at the six-state Northwest Regional roller skating competition. Scott did well enough that he will be traveling to Lincoln, Nebraska, to compete at Nationals!


Other things going on include:

  • Scott's birthday!
Very handy that we had a 5 and a 1 from Ellie's birthdays! Otherwise I'm not that organized. That's a Black Forest cake (ran out of red cherries so it's garnished with Rainiers) that Scott & Ellie made together. Yum!

  • Finally buying and putting together patio furniture!
Getting started ...

Oops! I guess I never got a photo of the completed patio set! Suffice to say, it's complete now. :)


  •  Celebrating the Fourth of July!
Scott got this amazing photo with our new camera! I'm considering making prints and/or notecards available for sale in our Etsy shop from some of his photos.


How's your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment