Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Working Wednesday: Works in Progress

Just a quick peek at what we're up to at Foster's Beauties this week!


Scott is continuing to work on the Chai Variations. The batch of eight is close to being done being shaped, and he expects to launch into finishing them. 


Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of lesson three of my fiber collage class with Susan Sorrell. I have finished tacking down the applique part of the piece, and next up will be embroidery to add interest, color and texture as well as adding the quote I'm focusing on: "Clap if you believe in fairies!" I'm a bit intimidated about this next step of the lesson, but it's all an adventure. If this piece comes out well, I'll be giving it to my fairy-obsessed daughter for Chanukah to hang in her bedroom. I think. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment