Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting Back To Business


Time Flies!
Time Flies photo by rubyblossom via Flickr

My oh my, have we learned a lesson the past few weeks.

Apparently, it's harder to keep up with a business (both blog and e-store) when on the road than I anticipated. I had the best intentions, both to list some new items and keep up with the blog, while we were in Albuquerque for two weeks.

But somehow, juggling between my skaters' events at the national roller-skating championships and doing some sight-seeing in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, there just wasn't time for keeping up with email much less everything else.

But we're back now, after our little break. And next year, I'll know better than to think I can get anything done while at Nationals. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment