Sunday, October 13, 2013

Deadline Pressure: Come See Us At Holiday Fairs!


time bomb
Time Bomb by dkshots via Flickr


And the countdown to the holiday fair season begins! With it, of course, comes some pretty major deadline pressure.

I was mildly panicked when I realized last night that it was exactly three weeks until our first holiday fair. So much to do, so much to plan for!

One of the reasons I went into journalism was because I like working on deadline. So I shouldn't be all worried about whether we actually have enough product to sell for the three fairs I signed us up for, right?

Well, I am.

Luckily, we're not going crazy and doing weekly shows. So there will be (some) time to recover and crank out more product as necessary between our events. And my fingers are crossed that we're enough of a success that I need to do just that! :)

If you're going to be in Portland over the next couple months, please come visit our booths and say hello!

Here's our lineup so you can mark your calendars:
  • Mountain View Middle School Holiday Bazaar, 10a-5p on Saturday, Nov. 2. 17500 SW Farmington Rd., Aloha, OR.
  • MJCC/Hadassah Chanukah Fair, 10a-5p on Sunday, Nov. 17, at the Mittelman Jewish Community Center, 6651 SW Capital Hwy, Portland, OR.
  • Artists Creating A Better World Holiday Craft Show, 10a-6p on Sunday, Dec. 8, at the Lakewood Center For the Arts, 368 S. State St., Lake Oswego, OR.
Meanwhile, I need to get busy on the making! And organizing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment