Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vertical or Horizontal?

I made a bow board for our craft fair display to try to get some of our work higher off the table.

To do so, I bought a 22x34 inch frame at Michael's, covered the plexiglass with a dark purple crushed velvet and used black grosgrain ribbon to have something to attach my brooches and clips to. (I firmly believe that purple is as much a neutral as beige, black and white. :)

But I can't decide if I prefer the look of the bow board vertical or horizontal. What do you think?




I had intended to use it vertically, both for the additional height and to use the minimal amount of table space for it. But I think I prefer the horizontal look of the bottom photo.

Meanwhile, Scott is working on a spinning display tower for my dragonfly magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment